Our hands play an incredibly important role in our day-to-day lives. It isn’t any wonder that they need to be taken care of and respected. Unlike the paws of animals, our hands have fingers and a thumb that work together to accomplish many different tasks. There are many different things we use our hands to do. Some of those things include:
- Showing others that we care about them through hugging, stroking, and patting, etc.;
- Defending ourselves;
- Playing musical instruments;
- Communicating through sign language;
- Writing out our thoughts;
- Creating arts and crafts;
- Administering first aid;
- And the list goes on and on.
With all of the things that our hands are capable of, it is vital that we take good care of our hands; this means more than just washing and moisturizing our hands, although those things are also important. Throughout this article, we look at some of the ways to take care of our hands and why it is important to do so.
- Why Is Handwashing Important?
- The Effect of Hot Water on Our Hands
- Does Cold Weather Harm the Hands?
- Why Should We Moisturize Our Hands?
- Nail Care Tips
- Repetitive Stress Injuries and Our Hands
- How Are Hand Exercises and Stretches Beneficial?
- Ambidexterity and the Brain
- Love Your Hands
For over 20 years, families across the U.S. have turned to Real Time’s lotions and creams for PAIN RELIEF YOU CAN TRUST®. From Lifestyle Essentials, through our Nujuvena line, to Pain Relief Formulas, Real Time has you covered.